Thursday, December 30, 2010

One year and still going strong

Well, it's our one year anniversary today. I can't believe it. One year. It doesn't seem like it's been that long. But I'm so excited for the rest of forever! :)
Ben and I's love story goes back to high school. We went on one date in high school, so I guess you could call us high school sweethearts. haha Just Kidding. But for the rest of you who really want to know the whole story, please just browse through my archives. There are happy moments and sad moments as we dated. Times when I thought we were through and times when I thought that I couldn't be with anyone else. So here's some pictures :)

All the letters I got while he was on his mission:


Dating: October 2008- September 2009





Engaged: October 2009



Married: December 30, 2009



I Love my Honey so much! I'm so excited to see what the next year in our marriage brings and all the years after that! I have eternity to spend with this wonderful man and I'm definitely looking forward to it!

I LOVE YOU BEN!!

No comments: