Tuesday, August 31, 2010

WE DID IT!!

I can't believe it! We actually stayed in Cedar the whole weekend without going to Hurricane! Now I must say that I was tempted to travel on down there Sunday afternoon when we were so bored! but I resisted because I knew that if I suggested it to Ben then we definitely would be going down there.
Friday we were going to go to a movie on Campus but it wasn't until 11pm which I think they should change to 9 or something. I was too tired by 11 to even want to go. So we went to bed.
Saturday, Ben went and cleaned the church, while I made Breakfast. Then we went to the watermelon bust for the football team. Then we packed up some food (which we didn't end up eating) and headed up to mammoth caves. That was pretty fun! we got dirty and only had 1 tiny little flashlight that wasn't bright at all. but it was a blast. After that, we came home, showered, and just chilled.
Sunday we basically went to church. That's it. That was the day I was tempted to go to Hurricane.

I know it doesn't sound like much of an accomplishment, but I'm really proud of us for staying. We've lived up here for 4 weeks and this is the first time. We just love Hurricane too much :)

Well I have a little something to say just about my schooling. Some people ask me "how much longer do you have left?" and for me it seems like forever! I think maybe 2 and 1/2 more years! which does not make me happy at all. I want to be a teacher, but my number one job choice would be a mom. I can use my music skills to teach out of my home and I don't need a degree for that. And sometimes I am so so so tempted to just finish out this school year and then be done. Ben would be done with school and once he finds a job, I could be a mom. It's just so hard for me sometimes. This year is going to be particularly crazy because I'm the only one with a job.    So we're going to be super poor.

Well that was just some wonderings for the day.

1 comment:

The Beatty Beehive said...

So glad that you are close enough to come home IF YOU CHOOSE TO. See you this weekend? :)