As the title of this post clearly states, Yesterday was just the 2nd day of school and I'm already thinking this is going to be a long semester!
I Love my job though. It's so great to have it work with my classes. I get to work at least 20 hours a week so that's also great! I started out the semester with 15 credits after the second day I dropped a class taking me down to 12. It was just so hectic with work and 15 credits, I hadn't even scheduled my private lesson yet and my time was basically already filled.
Last night it just hit me that this semester is going to be crazy and I just cried. I felt bad because Ben had to deal with me crying. But apparently I'm cute when I cry I guess. I think after this first week everything will fall into place.
We've lived up here for about 3 weeks now and we have yet to spend an entire weekend without going home. Friday Ben just really really really wanted to go to the first Football game. So we drove down there and actually ended up getting kind of stranded there because our car wouldn't start. So we stayed the night at my parent's house and ended up coming back to our own apartment about 1 o'clock on Saturday. This weekend I'm determined that we're staying up here the whole time!!! and now that school has started we've got more activities that we can go to so it's not so boring.
Ben loves school and really enjoys doing it. He has made some friends and is doing great!
well I've got to get to work.
Jut a little update on us
No comments:
Post a Comment