Tuesday, July 6, 2010

half a year and more to go!

So, to catch up on a few things....

Ben and I have been married half a year!! June 30th was our "semi-anniversary" and sadly we didn't get to spend a whole lot of time together, and I was feeling sick :( but I did make him this fabulous cake


















Yeah, I'm pretty excited that this half a year has been AWESOME! and we still have eternity to go! It's just going to be so great!

August is approaching and that means that we're moving!!!! AH! I'm SOOOOOOOO excited if you couldn't tell. I've been saying it for awhile. The college that Ben is going to is being absolutely ridiculous. We know that Ben qualifies for financial aid, and all summer long they've been telling us that they don't have the paperwork yet and to check back in a couple weeks. ALL SUMMER LONG! they've been saying this to us. It would make life SO much easier if they could just get the paperwork done. But I've told ben that no matter what, he's going to school! Even if we have to take out a loan! I just want him to be happy doing a job that he loves. I think he will grow so much.
And since we are moving we decided that we should maybe buy a bed. So we did! :) I just love it! We sat down on that bed and I just knew it was the one. I told Ben, "If we approached shopping for beds like looking for a wedding dress, I'd have to say, this is the one!" haha it was funny. so we've basically got everything squared away for when we move. SO SO SO SO SO EXCITED! ugh, but then I have to go looking for a job, but that's life.

Fourth of July was great! Ben and I usually get the same days off, so a 4 day weekend was GREAT! we just kinda chillaxed through the whole weekend. Nothing super special went on. We went to the fireworks in St. George to make up for the fireworks that Ben owed me from last year (long story) but it was great.
And I just love this picture :)




















More to come of the Adventures of Ben and Tia :)
(when something awesome happens haha)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tia I just love your blog and if it's okay I already added you to my blog list!! love you... oh and ps if you want to add my blog to yours mine is. www.to-shay.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Tia I just love your blog and if it's okay I already added you to my blog list!! love you... oh and ps if you want to add my blog to yours mine is. www.to-shay.blogspot.com