Well, I have to tell ya that for awhile I couldn't find my camera which REALLY scared me because we had little kids over and who knows where it could have gone. And actually that's what happened- a little kid found it, took quite a few pictures and got it taken away. But whoever took it away from them forgot to tell me.
Anyway, I've been wanting to blog about Ben's FAVORITE Breakfast. When I first had it, I was thinking "meh, it's okay" but I have come to love it! (which leads me to a different thought, but I'll share that in a second)
His favorite breakfast is BREAD AND GRAVY and I think the reason it's his fav is because it usually is accompanied with some kind of meat. So we were just recently married, and he said "Tia, you need to learn how to make bread and gravy like my mama" haha I knew it would come sooner or later. I asked him if he knew how to make it and he said no! I thought it was funny that he was asking me to learn something he didn't even know how to do.
But one morning, I went upstairs and Phyllis taught me. It's SO easy, and actually I really like it. and the great thing about it is that it can feed alot of people so great recipe for large groups.
And the second thing I was thinking about was meat. I've really eaten so much more since I joined Ben's family. They are MEAT LOVERS! But I have to agree, meat is soooooo delicious. this particular bread and gravy we made with steak. Ben cooks the meat and I make the gravy. So depending on what meat you use, that is what your gravy is flavored. I've had bacon, sausage, pork chops, steak, oh lots of stuff and it all tastes super good.
Well I just had to share Ben's favorite breakfast, if you're lucky I might make it for you someday haha :)
With Milk, it tops it all off wonderfully! yummmmmm!!!
1 comment:
That looks good and I will NOT show this page to Dan otherwise I'll have to make it too ;) and I'm pretty sure you are not the one gaining weight, that would be me! Love you
Post a Comment