Wednesday, June 16, 2010

feeling the urge....

So I just spent the past couple of hours editing pictures of a reception I took on Saturday. It was fun. It was my friend's wedding and I had such a blast taking her pictures.
Then I was looking through MY wedding pictures, and I came across one of me playing my cello. I feel the sudden urge to play my cello. And now that I think about it, I haven't played my cello since school ended. Which is over a month! CRAZY! I'm such a bad musician!
But I have to tell you all a story.....
something keeps following me around!!! Its kinda crazy but I'm sure some of you ladies can relate. but anyway, the story---- So a couple months ago, I just got really baby hungry. A lot of my classmates were having babies and they were just so cute!  I just wanted one! Then being in the nursery was half-and-half. The cute little kids in nursery make me want to have kids, but the other little buggers were just the opposite. Then I got a job at a daycare, that really got rid of my craving for kids! Especially the first couple days/week. But now, the kids understand that I'm pretty cool and if they disobey me they either get "the chair" or sit with one of the other "not nicer" teachers, or the ultimate punishment-- miss out on the next field trip.
But recently, I started having a baby hunger again when my nieces and nephews came over this past weekend. They are just SOO cute.
Oh and today! It followed me everywhere! At work, the kids were eating breakfast, and one of the boys said, "teacher, my sister is having a baby!" Then we(daycare kids) all went to the movies and my friend is pregnant and she works there and she looks so cute! The movie was Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs, and if you didn't know, the girl mammoth is pregnant and has a baby in the movie. AND THEN back at the daycare, one of the kids came over to show me the book with all the babies in it. ya know the super cute ones with babies in different costumes? and the little girl said 'oh! they are cute babies!' I just couldn't escape it!
But don't worry, I'll survive. Ben and I have a plan :) all set up
(Ben and I are tyring to figure out how we are going to surprise my family when we get pregnant, since another baby in Ben's family would be number 64 grandchild or something haha)

anywho, kinda weird, but now I'm going to play my cello :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HA! You know plans never stay set in stone ya know. . . ha ha.

The Beatty Beehive said...

It's alot like when we were shopping for your graduation car... we hadn't really considered subaru, then all of the sudden they were everywhere!!! The mind can really get carried away that way... love ya!

Our Jarvis Jive said...

Ha ha I was just smiling when I read this because it's true!! This happens. seriously. All of a sudden, every baby looks at you in church and you start seeing babies everywhere, way cute ones...it's weird...ha ha I'm glad I'm not alone!! :D