The temple was amazing!! Except that I was burning up in the temple. When we walked out of the wedding exit it almost didn't seem real. IT WAS CRAZY! but the cold air felt so good! everyone was freezing when we took pictures but it felt so good to me. Everyone thought I would be freezing but Ben kept me warm. :)
We then went to the luncheon and My AMAZING mother-in-law made a delicious meal. and guess what? it snowed on my wedding day! I NEVER in a million years thought it would snow on my wedding day. so we had to hurry and leave for our honeymoon cuz it was in the mountains of East Zion. We had a cute little cabin all to ourselves. as soon as I get my pictures uploaded I'll put some on here. but we had so much fun! we trudged through the snow on thursday and that was really a workout!
then on friday we went to Brianhead and went night skiing. well, I went skiing and Ben went snowboarding. We had fun and we kinda had some trouble getting there but it was fun!
The reception was fun too! I loved the look of everything. My mom and grandma J and Naomi and tyley put together a book of all the letters Ben and I wrote to each other during his mission. It's really fun to look at!
The cake was beautiful and absolutely delicious! Ben's sister made it and guess what flavor it was? CONFETTI cake! ya know the cake with the red and blue and green dots inside the cake? oh it was soooooo good!
I tried to make all the little girls happy even if some of them didn't catch the boquet. I gave all of them little flowers to wear on their wrist and I also had a exploading boquet. It looked like just one boquet but it exploaded when I threw it. :) it was fun
Yesterday we got our kitchen set up and we bought a microwave :) its been fun to put all of it together.
today I've been sick. Not fun! and It makes me super mad! I've been married 6 days can I just be healthy PLEASE?
but I'm feeling a little better other than I throw up every 2 hours. but here's a few pictures :)



7 comments:
I am so so happy for you! Married life is wonderful!
Yay! I am excited to see more pics! You look beautiful, and Ben you are a stud! So happy for you guys! we'll be in Hurricane this weekend, but it'll be a really quick trip. Maybe we'll see you tho :)
Congrats. Sad we weren't able to make it. You look beautiful.
You are living the fairytale!! love you bunches!
Congrats you guys! It was so great to be at your wedding! You two are so fun! Loves!!
I just happened to come across your blog and I just had to leave a comment.
You wore black pumps with your white wedding dress? That is awesome!
I wish you two a long, happy, healthy, fun, marriage!
You look absolutly beautiful in your pictures!! and you two are so cute together!! :)
Post a Comment