Tuesday, December 15, 2009

SO CLOSE!!!!

AH! My wedding is almost near!! Next week I'll be down to single digits!!! YES!!!

Still don't know where we're going to live. I'm thinking maybe we should just live in Hurricane so we don't have to deal with this anymore! But I'd like to live with just us.

Ben and I have taken on a secret project. I can't tell you what it is cuz it's secret! HELLLLLOOOO! haha but I just love it! It's so much fun! and I just sit there and giggle and get a really happy feeling! I'll let you know what it is when we're done.

I CANNOT wait! Until we get married!!!! *sigh* I love him so much! I got my temple reccommend on Sunday. Now I just need the Stake President to sign it!

"I love to see the temple. I'm going inside pretty soon. I'll covenant with my Father, I'll promise to obey"

okay so it doesn't exactly rhyme but I'm super excited!!! :D :D :D

YAY!!!

1 comment:

Rach said...

Yay! It is SO exciting! The temple is amazing and such a huge blessing. We are excited to see you tomorrow and go to temple square! Being married is the BEST!