Saturday, January 23, 2010

Busy Bees Seeing Less and Less

Wow, life got super busy super fast! I started school at Dixie and I just have one thing to say...............I MISS SUU! It's been a super hard transition for me! Most of my teachers are crazy and I'm just trying to get my financial aid to come through (which has been so frustrating).
I leave for school at 7:30 and I've started getting up at 6:30. I haven't gotten up this early in years! Usually is I had an 8 o'clock class I would just get up at 7 haha but now things are different. When I leave for school Ben is still here. He usually works at the Quick Lube around 10 or so and usually doesn't get back from the lube until 2 or so. But as of Tuesday, Ben got another job! We're happy that he got this job but..........he works from 2:30 until 11 PM!!
I'm in bed when he gets home so we don't get to see much of eachother :( It's been SOOOOO HARD! But it makes me realize just how much I love him. People do say that absence makes the heart grow fonder.
But our plans as of right now is to save up. We want to transfer back to SUU and Ben will go, FULL TIME, to SWATC so he can get his auto mechanics certificate in 10 months. I know it'll all work out! :) Another reason we want to go back to SUU is so we can kinda be off on our own. We live in his parent's basement apartment right now. And we actually have a lot of privacy, but it'd still be nice to have our own place. I'm still trying to get stuff organized from our wedding. I never realized how much STUFF I have. So I'm going to try and sort that all out in the next couple of weeks.

The past couple of days it has POURED rain!! I was so scared driving home the other day. And then I got even more nervous because Ben still had to drive home that night!!!

Oh I love him so much! and married life really is THE BEST!!!!!!

1 comment:

The Beatty Beehive said...

Finally getting to see blogs again. Sure is fun to see yours! Stay happy! love you heaps!