Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Best Husband EVER!

Okay so as stated in the last post, my husband and I don't get to spend alot of time together. I leave for school at 7:30 AM and he's asleep cuz he doesn't get home until 11:30 PM. So last week, it was about the 3rd week of this schedule. And when Ben doesn't have to work at the quick lube, sometimes I come home early and we can spend more time together. On Thursday we had planned to go to the Temple but I forgot my phone. So I called him from my friends phone and things got all mixed up and we thought we couldn't make it to a session. But the n about 15 minutes later when I was in class, I figured out that we could go! So I sent him a text from another friend's phone telling Ben that I would meet him at the temple. Anyway, Ben didn't get the text so I ended up doing a session by myself :(

On the way home, I was worried that I wouldn't get to see Ben before he left for his second job. and I started crying. That's when I thought that the time we've missed together started to take its toll on me.

When I got home, Ben was in the bathroom painting and I walked in and he said, "what's wrong babe?" and I just started balling! I just wanted him to stay with me! I didn't want him to go to work. But eventually he had to go. He was very concerned and worried about me. He called me on his way to work to make sure I was okay.

And yesterday when Ben called during his dinner break, I was telling him how I hate doing dishes cuz I do them, and then they appear again! So this morning when I woke up to go to school, THE DISHES WERE DONE! Ben had gotten home and stayed up and did the dishes. He's such a sweetheart! and we have a mirror above the sink and he wrote me a little note on it. I love him so much!! I have the BEST HUSBAND EVER!!!

Oh and I had to throw in this picture.
We were making cookies on Sunday and I told him he had to wear this apron...
that's a hottie right there!
Oh I LOVE HIM

2 comments:

The Beatty Beehive said...

Tia.... you are so blessed! You have a great man! Make sure he knows that! He fits nicely into the story of givers and takers! Pretty perfect!

Rach said...

Ahhh..:) What a great guy. Way to go Ben! Isn't being married fun? We need to go on a married date!