I am SOOO blessed! I know this is the season of Thanksgiving but that is not the reason I'm writing this post.
I just look at my life and I'm SO HAPPY! I have an AMAZING husband who works SO hard so that I can stay home with my kids! And still comes home to spend time and play with his boys. I'm so thankful that he is a good daddy. Recently, I've seen Trey do some things to his little doll that he's seen Ben do with Travis and it makes me so happy! Because they have such an amazing daddy they are going to be good daddies too!
My kids are seriously the cutest! Trey is just getting more and more personality by the second! He just makes Ben and I laugh all the time! He talks and is such a good helper for his little brother! Nobody can make Travis laugh like Trey can! Trey will make Travis have laughing fits where most everyone else can only get a giggle. They are going to be such good friends!
Travis is just soooo cute I could eat him! He is 5 months. He is a happy baby as long as he's fed, well rested, and entertained. haha He can roll over both ways and is super super close to crawling! He thinks he's such a big boy and tries to sit up by himself and then starts slowly tilting and falling over. He has been chewing up a storm and anything he can get his hands on because he's trying to break in some teeth. But we're done with kids for a little while (hopefully no surprises) and we're excited to grow closer with these two little boys! And maybe......buy a house before the year is over! :)
One other thing that I'm thankful for is wishes and dreams and goals. The other day I was watching one of my photography dvds and saw something that I just want someday! It made me hopeful. And that made me happy. I know Heavenly Father wants us to be happy and even if I never achieve this dream/goal, it still brings a smile to my face.
And with that I will leave you with some SUPER cute pictures of my boys!



No comments:
Post a Comment