Wow, I'm a slacker.
This past month seems to have gone by so fast!
Trey has slept in his big boy bed every night since his birthday. Well actually, let me rephrase that: He started sleeping in his big boy bed every night but ends up in our bed. It doesn't really bother us right now, and I really don't want to deal with it right now. As soon as Ben's work slows down we're going to work on getting him to stay in there all night. But for right now we're just both too tired to fight it. I kind of (sometimes) like it because we all end up in bed together in the morning. I even co-sleep with the baby and it bring a little smile to my face sometimes when I wake up and we're all cozy in bed together.
Travis is just chunkin up and I love it! He is so smiley all the time and seriously I love him. He is a good baby.
Ben was gone this past week to SLC and we really missed him. It's nice living here with my mom so I have someone to tag for a sec.
I made some backdrops for my brother's homecoming pictures (They were picking up their dates after the priesthood session so it was dark outside so we just did it inside) and we had some fun with them while they were up :)
Grandma and her grandsons
Aunt Naomi and Travis
Mom, Trey and Larson! It was fun and I think we just might break these out again just for fun! :)
I'll post Travis's 4 month photos after I take them! haha :)



2 comments:
So CUTE!!! I love seeing all your smiling faces! :)
I can't wait to see you all!
i hope this isn't weird because we've never really talked, but i found your blog and your boys are so cute! just wanted to let you know :)
Post a Comment