Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Settling down

Now that we've moved out, we're finally settling down and getting back into the swing of things. It was quite exhausting to move at 35 weeks pregnant, and I think it was really rough on Trey too. We both ended up getting sick. But thankfully, I had my sweet hubby to help me. He was really great on not letting me get too stressed out, which I'm super thankful for. And then their is my awesome mom, who is SOOOO busy and she took time out of her busy schedule to help me clean the house. And we cleaned that house in about 4 hours. And we're talking super deep clean. Gosh, love them.

Now, we're just getting ready for baby. I feel pretty ready materialistically. We've got everything we need to bring home a newborn. I've got my bag packed, and I've just got a few things left to do. 2 things actually. They are: deep clean the pack n' play (I'll take any hints on that), and also to make some freezer meals to take care of my family whilst I recover. I feel like I can get that done before this little guy comes.
I am a little apprehensive just because in 2 weeks, my family has a lot going on and I want to be a part of it. But I'm scared that this little guy might want to be a part of it too, and make me miss a few important things: My little sister graduating, and my little brother getting home from his mission. I REALLY need the baby to wait until after all that happens! But I can't do anything about it, and he'll come when he is ready, and there's nothing I can do about it.

I had a labor scare this past weekend though. We went fishing at Enterprise Reservoir with some friends, and little did I know that it was going to be REALLY REALLY bumpy ride to get there. We had a great time though. Here are some pictures:

 Trey and Kaylee throwing rocks in the lake


The rest of the group


Trey helping mama reel in a fish. (you can see it out of the water here!)


The whole crew right before we packed up to leave! We had a blast! but I'm not going to do it again while I'm pregnant!


Anyway, later that night, I woke up and did not feel good at all. I really had to take a moment and calm down and basically talk myself out of labor. I don't know if it was really labor, but I just said to myself, "this baby isn't coming right now, you just need to calm down." And I eventually made it to sleep.

I'm also pretty excited because I had 3 people contact me (who aren't family) to take their pictures. and that makes me pretty excited. However, I'm going to have to put photography on hold here in about a week due to my big belly. It's just getting hard to do everything!

I think that's about it for now. Maybe the next time I blog, it'll be about a baby delivery! haha :)

No comments: