Monday, March 25, 2013

Silly Sleeping Habits :)

I hope that Ben doesn't mind that I post this story, but it is just too funny not to share.

Ben had to get up super early on Saturday morning to do some work. (We're talking like 3:30 in the morning early) So of course, he went to bed early on Friday night. I wasn't tired when he went to bed so I stayed up a little bit just on pinterest.
Anyway, I got ready for bed really quietly and when I got into bed Ben stirred a little bit. I said, "I love you" and then BAM!!!
All of the sudden, he just started kissing me very passionately. In my mind I was like "Okay....." and then he rolled over and was breathing like he usually does when he's sleeping. I started laughing to myself because he was asleep that whole time!
Then next morning I called Ben to see if he was on his way home and to make sure he was safe. I asked him if he remembered me getting into bed and he said no. Then I proceeded to tell him the story and he just busted up laughing.
It's good to know that even unconscious, he loves me lots and lots. :)

Just thought I'd share that fun story :)

We'll do another update soon.

No comments: