He can:
-wave hi and goodbye
-actually say "please" instead of just sign it
-says prayers (he's kinda the prayer police at our house)
-LOVES the movie "bolt"
-Loves being outside
-pretty good at commuicating
-has 11 teeth now
-loves taking baths
-really loves to eat cheese
-he's working on getting along with others his age. (work in progress)
-has a "big boy" bed and loves to lay on it, just not when he's napping or sleeping. haha
We went out to eat lunch with his dad the other day. These two are seriously my whole life! I would die without them!
And he's just so smart, we love him so much. It is SUPER hard to be mad at him because he is just so cute! And he's a big helper to mommy :)
As for this up-and-coming baby, we're officially in the 3rd trimester. Isn't that crazy!? I'm physically ready to be done with this pregnancy (as in my body is done), but materialistically, I'm not ready. We're going to get a double stroller, (which I'm excited about) and also a new carseat. I broke out the newborn clothes the other day and those are looking to be in pretty good shape. I just think I'm going to need another dresser. Just a small one. And I've been REALLY bad at doing belly shots with this baby. So I've decided that it was time I did one.
And if you have anything to say, be it mean or nice, about how I look just go ahead and say it. I've had my fair share and I think I can take just about anything. Within the span of 2 weeks I was told that I look like I was due around the same time as my dear friend. (Who is actually due in less than 4 weeks). A different person then told me that they didn't think I was pregnant. They just thought it was baby fat from my last baby. Yep. I can handle just about anything. Although, those comments might have contributed to my definitely wanting to be done with pregnancy asap. But I'm excited to meet this little guy and it's going to fun to see just how different, and yet the same, he is going to be from Trey. It'll be fun! :)


1 comment:
It's definitely a baby bump...It's way to cute to be mistaken for baby fat! Plus, you have that "glow". Or maybe it's the florescent lighting? jk. You look good Tia :)
Post a Comment