We're looking to buy a house here in the next little while which kinda has me freaked out, but not a whole lot. Being a grown-up I guess we have to make big decisions and choices so it's all part of life. We want to stay in Hurricane because we love it here, and we'll just have to see how everything goes.
Trey is just being the cute little stinker that he always is haha. But seriously, he is SOOO smart. We started teaching him some sign language when he was about a year and he communicates pretty well with that. And now I think he just needs to start talking. He knows what he wants and sometimes I think it would just be easier if he could speak, but we'll just take that when it comes.
I was taking pictures of something we were trying to sell the other day and Trey just HAD to have his pictures taken so I snapped a few of these and asked him to do some of his signs.
This is him saying how old he is. You have to ask, "Trey are you 1?" and then he'll hold a finger up.
haha this is his sign language for "drink" sometimes he'll ask for a drink even if he wants something else. We're still working on that part.
This is him saying "Ahhhhhh" He doesn't make the sound, but I mainly taught him this so that if he wanted a drink out of my cup, I could make sure I wasn't going to get too many floaties back.
This is "Thank you" He is supposed to bring his hand down away from his face as part of the sign, but he just holds it there. It's funny.
And this is just him in all of his cuteness! Seriously, he is the cutest little stinker, and I tell him everyday that he is the cutest. He will give me these coy little smiles and looks that just melt my heart! He will be my little boy forever and I hope that when he grows up, he still thinks his mama is cool and isn't embarrassed that I show my affection too much!





3 comments:
Super cute little boy and you're such a great mom!
He is pretty adorable!
Too cute! It was so nice to see him today :)
Post a Comment