We went in for an ultrasound to see if our baby was growing good and how big it measured and everything. We had already decided that we were going to find out what it was going to be.
After what seemed like FOR-EVER! we got a somewhat good shot of some boy parts. Now the shot was so questionable, that I'm still holding on to hopes that HE could come out a SHE. I'm so happy either way, but I'm just really wanting a girl to dress up. I also want a girl in hopes she'll be a little more mellow than Trey. haha
But if it's a boy I'm really happy about that too because he and Trey will be buds. :) And they'll always have someone to play with. And knowing their dad, that game is probably going to be army guys haha!
So far this pregnancy is going pretty good. I've only gained like 5ish lbs so far which I'm happy about because with Trey I gained 40lbs and it took basically a whole year to get it off! But that was the deal I made with Ben, if I got back to my pre pregnancy weight then we would have another baby. And he was really supportive of me doing that. I got going to a gym that I really like, and I did a bootcamp. The bootcamp was what took me down the rest of the way.
Then when I got morning sickness, I did lose a little more weight but not a lot, and now it's slowly starting to move back up. Which I knew was going to happen, but I'm not going to be as sedentary this time as I was the first time. (And to be honest, just having a little guy to take care of seems to be exercise enough some days!)
But things are going good and it's hard to think that I'm basically half-way done with this pregnancy. Weird. And it's also weird to think that my sister is graduating and my brother is coming home, all before we have the baby. Weird.
But it definitely will be happy times with my family. Lots to celebrate, and just lots of joy and love going around. I'm excited for it ;)
anyway here are some pictures from the ultrasound
Super excited to hold this little one!

No comments:
Post a Comment