Yes, we definitely have a lot going on! Since my last post was in October, let me just give you the run down. Thanksgiving was wonderful. We were able to have a Thanksgiving breakfast with just my family (brothers and sisters) and then Thanksgiving dinner with my Dad's family in St. George. It was nice enough weather that we ate outside! I was squinting the whole time! haha!
It was actually at our Thanksgiving breakfast that we told my family that we were expecting another baby! I was about 14 weeks at the time and I'm now super close to 18 weeks. We have an ultrasound scheduled next week to see if it's a boy or a girl. I'm just REALLY hoping for a girl, but I'd be really happy if it was a boy too. We're also not telling Presten. He's on his mission and he'll get home just before we have the baby. It's going to be a party! So shhhhh! No telling!
Ben and I have been so blessed. We are doing so well, and things really just couldn't be better. We love our life, and definitely wouldn't trade it for anything else in the world. Especially our little boy. He just makes the whole world better. Sometimes he can be a stinker but he is definitely getting quite a personality.
He can do so many things now! He can:
-wave hi and goodbye
-give kisses
-high fives
-can sign "more" "please" and "thank you"
-folds his arms for prayers and spread his arms for "amen"
-brush his teeth
-say all done
and so many more things!
He got a little spoiled for Christmas with blocks, and tractors, and a lighting McQueen scooter car. His mama also got a little spoiled with a new kitchen aid, and lightroom (for editing pictures). Dad got some much needed new work boots and a few other things he needed and a new hunting bow.
We truly have been blessed and count our blessings everyday. We hope the year was good for all of you and that you are able to hold your loved ones close and be thankful that we all have each other.
No comments:
Post a Comment