Friday, August 10, 2012

Trey 11 Months!

Holy Crap! 11 months! Where did the time go? I CANNOT believe that he will be one next month! It is totally blowing my mind! But I love my little guy so much! and He is learning and growing everyday!


At 11 months Trey:
-has 3 teeth! 2 on bottom, one just barely through on the top
-has started biting with said teeth......bad boy
-walks EVERYWHERE! I should probably get him some shoes ha ha
-gets bored with mom very easily if we're not playing
-still loves it when Dad comes home. He loves his daddy lots!
-Claps when he starts to hear clapping, even if it's on the TV
-LOVES baths! He'll try to put the plug back in after we're done!
-goes to nursery with Dad because Dad doesn't want to go to Sunday School without Mom ha ha and he does pretty good in there.
-and lots of other stuff that is just not coming to mind right now....sorry




I had to take this pictures outside because it is now impossible to get him to hold still. But when he's on the grass, he doesn't like the feel of it so he doesn't move :) ha ha! Does that make me a mean mom?

Love this boy so much and we'll be celebrating his birthday with a small party where he'll get some toys that he already has and some new clothes that he desperately needs. :)

No comments: