Wow!! Trey is 7 months and just growing so much so fast!!! He just barely started crawling this week and ever since he figured that out, he has just been moving! Taking his pictures was so hard this time just because he wanted to just crawl everywhere!! So a lot of my pictures that I took looked something like this:
It was frustrating, but only for a little bit :) He is just so cute! And so I did get some keepers :)
At 7 months Trey:
-can crawl on his hands and knees
-can go to a sitting position from his tummy all by himself!
-LOVES to eat solids! If it's on a fork, or spoon, he loves it! (but mom only gives him what he's supposed to have)
-Loves to see what's going on! If we don't get out of the house at least once a day, then he's really grumpy!
-laughs SO MUCH! He is such a happy baby and everything is funny!
-loves his mama and daddy!
-can stay focused on one object! I'll be holding him and he'll turn around in my arms until he can see what he wants to look at! He's a squirmer!
Just a quick story: I hate wasps and they seem to be everywhere around my house! There was one in my laundry room yesterday and I about freaked out! Turns out that my door right by laundry room has a wasp nest in between the screen door and the actual door. ugh! So we've been avoiding that door and just going out the back. Hopefully Ben can take care of it tonight! Ugh I hate those things! I have a serious phobia! We were outside prepping some furniture to paint and Trey was in his bumbo and one came and landed on his bumbo! He just stared at it while I was freaking out! Luckily he didn't touch it and it flew away and we RUSHED inside! ugh! hate those things! hopefully we can get rid of them soon so Trey and I can have some play time outside!



No comments:
Post a Comment