Thursday, March 22, 2012

A little post about the mama

Well I decided that it was probably about time for a post about me. I love posting about my little guy, but some time to focus on me is good too!
Well, if you didn't know I cut my hair and got it colored too! It's lighter and I just love the cut! I like it lighter too! I'll probably keep it light for awhile. Here's the best picture I have:

And I'm finally at my pre-pregnancy weight and can fit into my old jeans comfortably. I could fit into them before, it just wasn't comfy. So that's great, but my other pair of jeans that I bought shortly after having Trey, (I think it was 3 months) They are too big! I wash and dry them and they fit okay, but throughout the day they just get too big and start falling down. Strange thing is that they are the same size as my pre-pregnancy ones! weird! So throughout the day I have Saggy Pant Syndrome and it's not fun to be pulling up your pants all the time!
So do you have any suggestions? Should I get new pants? Do you have a favorite brand/store to get them from? Could I fix them somehow? I'm just at a loss, yeah I could wear a belt, but I don't really care for those things. And ever since I got pregnant, I can't find the one belt that I love. ha ha
We're still staying pretty busy. I'm teaching piano lessons and I have 2 students right now and I just love it! We're having a recital on Monday and I'm so proud of them! (If you're interested in lessons, call me or message me on facebook!) I teach a 7 yr old girl who is just SO CUTE and she is picking it up so fast! I can tell already that she's going to be a great pianist!
We're getting ready to go up to Logan for Ashli's graduation. I'm so proud of her! She'll be getting her bachelor degree which is huge! I'm saving up so money so that we can go SHOPPING!!!!! whoo!! Nothing like some good shopping with the girls for a good time! I'm excited and it'll be nice to spend some time with her up in Logan too :)
We're getting ready to plant a garden this summer and I'm also excited for that! There is NOTHING better than homegrown tomatoes and cottage cheese! yum!! I can't wait! Hopefully I can keep everything alive!! Usually my dad is the garden pro so I'll have to get some tips from him! We're probably just going to do tomatoes, onions, cucumbers and a few peppers. I'm hoping to make some homemade salsa at the end of the season, whooo!!
Um...........um yeah that's about it with me. Other than spending some time with my boys I'm not up to much else :) So that's the little update on the mama :)

2 comments:

The Hunters said...

I love your hair! It looks cute lighter, good choice :) Woo hoo pre-pregnancy weight! What a lovely feeling. I'm glad your cute little family is doing good, I love your little guy's bright eyes and blonde hair. Adorable. :)

Josh & Ashli said...

Hey I am SOOOO excited for you to come and see me too! :)
glad you are still updating about YOU too :)