Saturday, March 10, 2012

6 months!

Our little guy is 6 months old! whew he is just getting so big!

That is one of my favorite pictures that I've taken of him so far! I just think he looks so much like Ben!

At 6 months Trey:
-Can sit up all by himself
-Loves being held by mom
-Has his tongue out all the time!
-Loves to smile
-Loves to play with Daddy
-eats Rice cereal and mashed bananas
-is SOOOOOO close to crawling (seriously! he gets on his hands and knees and rocks back and forth!)
-always has his hands in his mouth
-is trying to break in some teeth on the bottom gums

We love our little guy so much! I can't believe 6 months has gone by already! I know that in no time, he'll be one year old. Crazy!
We're keeping busy here at our house. And other than trying to keep up with this little guy, there isn't much going on. So here are some more pictures of this cutie!

 See, there's that tongue I was talking about!





2 comments:

Our Jarvis Jive said...

He looks JUST LIKE Ben!! What a cute little guy. :) It sounds like you guys are having fun! :)

Anonymous said...

He is getting so big! He is turning into a little boy instead of a baby. What a cutie! :)