Wow, yesterday was Trey's 5 month mark. He's just not my "little" baby anymore! He is growing up so fast!
So a few things about Trey right now:
-he loves to spit and drool.
-he recently found his feet and is always grabbing them
-he can roll over both ways and do a little army crawl but not real crawling .....yet
-he reaches for everything in front of him....even if it's something Mom is holding.
So I was taking his 5 month pictures and this is the last picture I took and I figured his was done taking pictures.
He's getting so big! If you're friend with me on facebook, you can see the series of him with the Rugby ball from 1 month up till now. I hope that when he's a year old I'm going to do a collage thing with all the pictures :)
I just love this little guy so much and I pray everyday that I can give him everything that he needs and that I'll be able to teach him everything he needs to know. I hope I can teach him to be kind, giving, and to follow the example of our Savior Jesus Christ. I just love him so much, I want him to be the best that he can possibly be!
I love you Trey!




2 comments:
I just love you Tia!! You have one of THEE cutest little boys by far! Love these pics of lil Trey man!! He IS getting so big!! I'm sure he'll be an outstanding individual! Just look at his parents:)
Oh my gosh Tia. He is so freakin adorable.
Post a Comment