First off, Good news!
Ben got a job here in town! He went in for an interview and they asked him to start the next day! If all turns out well, this job will be a good "starter" job for him so that he can prepare to take his ASE tests and move up the ladder :)
Secondly, I had a baby shower with my sisters-in-law. It was so much fun! Shelly planned out some great, fun games and they all offered me some great advice. It's a really great blessing to have so many sisters :)
So with all of the stuff that we got for the baby, Ben and I decided to practice. haha
We had a pretty deep discussion about changing diapers (In my opinion he did it ALL wrong! haha) So I showed him what I like to do and now he knows that I expect perfection! (like that's really going to happen) but then we got out some of my old bears that were in my keepsake box and dressed them up! It was really fun!
We had a really good time and are so excited to bring this little boy into our home! only 6 weeks til the due date!!!
3 comments:
You guys are so funny. :) It seems like time flew!! Holy cow. Six weeks before your life changes forever (in a good way). How exciting! :)
I'm so excited for you two, I mean, you three! It's coming up soon! You guys are gonna be awesome parents :)
I just looked at the link you had for Adelaide Photography, and you are radiant Tia! You both look so happy! As I looked at them I remembered when Ben first got home from his mission and you were beaming and so in love....looks like you're still just as much :) (or more!)
Post a Comment