So much stuff has been going on! We were trying to move and Ben finishing up school and looking for a job, and me being pregnant. whew! it's been crazy!
Firstly, the move:
This is us just before we left our one bed apt forever!
We moved out of our apartment on the 15th but our house wouldn't be ready for about another 2 weeks. So we needed a place to sleep and a place to store our stuff. So we stored all of our stuff in my sister-in-law's garage, and we stayed at Ben's mom and dad's house for about a week and a half.
We actually worked really close with our landlord and we got to pick out the new carpet that they were putting in. So on Monday we loaded up our stuff again and then moved it all over to house and signed the papers and moved in! I'll put up pictures soon but we have big plans for that house and hope to stay there for a couple years. And a great thing is that any home improvement that we do, it goes towards our rent! :) We're WAY excited about it!
But let me tell you......this belly is just getting in my way! I've got stuff to do, and this belly is making it difficult! It is such a struggle to bend over and with moving, I've done a lot of bending over trying to get stuff out of boxes and stuff. I'm just so ready to be done with this belly. My poor husband.....I told him the other day that I really don't like being pregnant. So.....he might not get as many kids as he wants.....poor guy. but maybe I'll forget how much I don't like to be fat.
Next, was Tyler's homecoming. Tyler is Ben's nephew and they are really close. He came home from his mission to Mexico and Ben was really excited. I didn't get my Ben for about a day because he was talking to Tyler a lot. Some people would call Ben and Tyler brothers and I think they look quite similar too. But funny story: In high School, Tyler and I were in the same grade and he knew that I like Ben so he would call me "Tia Tia" Because Tia is Aunt is Spanish and I liked his uncle. Anyway, who knew that while he was gone I would actually become his "Tia Tia" I think it is quite a funny coincidence.
And most recently is Ben's little graduation Ceremony. I'm so proud of him! He worked really hard. The automotive program that he went to was so rigorous that it is basically like squeezing 2 years of college into 10 months. He was really what you would call a "full time student" But he worked hard and graduated from Southwest Applied Technology College with a Certificate of Completion for Automotive Technician.
This is Ben with his two teachers. This is Ben with the board of directors of the school.




1 comment:
Tia, that was a really beautiful picture of you... You're getting close! Do you feel ready? Do you have a name picked out? How exciting that you guys found a place that you like, is it pretty big? Pregnancy is VERY difficult, I had a horrible pregnancy, I lost over 20 LBS. from morning sickness, had to have surgery, had kidney stones, put on bed rest, had gestational diabetes, and preclampsia. :( I thought that I would never ever want to get pregnant again, it was so difficult, but you give birth to the most perfect baby in the whole world, its very spiritual and you love being a mom, so then you finally realize why people do it more than once! :) I'm so excited for you! and you're not fat! I know that being pregnant, and being a new mom is tough, the day I got home from the hospital my husband started his job and I had no help, I felt very alone at times, so please know that I'm close and I would love to help you in any way! :) Best of luck to you! I'm glad that I found your blog... You and ben are the cutest couple!
Post a Comment