Saturday, December 11, 2010

The update

Well thanksgiving was fabulous!! It was so great to see Ashli & Josh. Presten too, he is such a cutie. It was really fun to have all of our family together. We laughed and played and just had such a great time! It was kinda difficult because mom was on crutches. But it wasn't difficult in the way that you would think.....the most difficult thing was to get her to sit down and not do anything! She couldn't just let Ashli and I take care of things. She is so stubborn sometimes. Make me wonder where I get it from.

The Turkey bowl
Ben HAD to go to the turkey bowl. My whole grandma's family was getting together for pictures just before the game started so they (ben and josh) were wearing their football pants and just stood in the back. It was so fun to just sit and talk with Ashli while we watched out men play football. Here's some pictures :)
Me and my man!! (so hot right now)


And we set up our own little christmas tree! I love it :) Even though we won't be spending christmas at our house, it's still wonderful to have a christmas tree in our home. One problem we faced at the beginning of the holiday season was finding the right smell. I don't know about you guys but for us, we specifically remember Christmas having a certain smell. So we went looking for our Christmas smell. We went down so many candle isles, smell all different kinds. We looked through the glade holiday smells and finally we found the correct.......combination. I have 2 scentsy burners that I have acquired since graduating high school, and as we were browsing those wonderful scents (the cheap walmart kind) we found the perfect combo. Ben liked the pine smell, and I like the "feels like home" smell (it smell Christmas-y to me) and you put them together and it's a perfect Holiday smell. So we will melt both of them at the same time and it smells awesome.


Just a little Christmas note to anyone who cares. Ben and I LOVE movies. We always stop by the 5 dollar bin at walmart looking for good deals. We really would love any Disney movies. If you have any Disney VHS or Dvds that you don't want, we would love them! We have a DVD and VHS player that plays both, but not at the same time. We also have a 60 inch TV with surround sound that we love watching our movies on. So if you were wondering what you were going to give us for Christmas, there is a little hint for ya :)

Other than that, I'm finally finished with school for the semester and still not sure what I'm going to do next semester. It's been so stressful. Ugh. don't get me started.

Ben and I are coming up on our 1 year anniversary!! Can you believe it? ONE YEAR!! Crazy!

I just love my man! He is so amazing and the best thing that ever happened to me.


Oh by the way, have you heard of the show, The Sing-Off it is so good!!! My new favorite show!! You should all check it out!!

No comments: