Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Just a short Update

Well Ben had his first Rugby Game and thank Heavens he didn't get injured. I was so worried, especially when I saw the other team!! They were huge! But he did really great! He was a starter, which he was so proud of because he never started on the football team in high school. So it was kinda funny because he would tell everyone about his game then say, "I'm a Starter! Even though some of the guys who have played before are sitting out." It was just so funny because he would "brag" about it to everyone, but he didn't really know he was bragging.
Sometimes I get so stressed and worried about so many things that I don't have control over, and thankfully I have a wonderful husband who will tell me that if we put Heavenly Father first then everything will work out. He has such amazing faith. He definitely keeps me strong when I'm feeling weak. I just love him so much!
On Sunday we actually had to speak in church, and we procrastinated and wrote our talks that morning. The last time we spoke in church, I had a talk prepared that I thought was going to be 10ish minutes but then it turned out being only 5. So I prepared a lot and in my notes I would remind myself to breathe and pause every once in awhile. I actually did really great and spoke longer than Ben did! I was so proud of myself! I don't like speaking in church. I definitely would rather play my cello, or the piano, or even sing a solo than speak in church. and I know plenty of people who would rather speak than sing, so maybe we could just switch or something. haha
Anyway, I've got to go. But Ben cut his hair the other day, and I'll put up before and after pictures up soon. He grew his hair out pretty long. so it's a big difference.

And I think that you all need to update more. You don't update your blogs enough so I'm left wondering what happened to you all :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

: ) My blog is updated... but i'm kinda boring lol

The Beatty Beehive said...

it's because we like reading yours! :)