Well, I'm alone this weekend. Ben is gone hunting with his friend Kelby. This is the first time since we've been married that we've been away from each other. And I've decided that I really don't like sleeping alone. I did it before we got married but now, it's torturous. I miss my huny! Strange though that I tend to get more stuff done when Ben isn't here. I got tons of homework done today :) not exactly the most fun thing in the world.
Ben is off hunting Elk, and I just keep hoping that they get one today so he can come home. I watched PS I Love You this morning, and let me tell you......not a good idea. I cried more than usual. I just love him so much! Sometimes I think, "how did I get him? Why did he chose me?"
Truly, I am so blessed. He is working hard and we have so many dreams we want to achieve. Now, I'm not going to lie, he doesn't get the whole 'romantic' thing yet, but he's learning. He is so Cute all the time, but I think he thinks 'cute' is 'romantic'. But hey, I can't complain because I snagged a real hottie. Seriously, at school a girl that I know said, "You're husband is sooooooo cute" So I'm pretty lucky to have caught him. I think that if he had gone out into the college world and had actually lived away from home, he would have been a prime target.
ps. do you like this picture of our butts? Let's just say, that I have a butt and Ben doesn't. I think that is pretty obvious.
ya know what I realized? that last paragraph just kind of rambled. But it was all about ben so that's okay that I kind just went with the flow of my brain.
So I tried this frosting recipe that I found on line. The lady said it was the best frosting she'd ever had. When I tasted it out of the bowl, it didn't reall taste all that great to me. But when you put it on a chocolate cupcake, then it is pretty delicious. But I wouldn't say, "the best" I've ever had. It was a really interesting recipe. It called for flour. have you ever had a frosting recipe call for flour? Nope, me niether. Super simple, really easy to make. I won't bore you with the recipe. If you want it, facebook message me or email me or something. :)
I also want to try a lemon candied cake thing I saw online too, but maybe another day :) Cheers!

1 comment:
So I totally agree with you on getting things done when hubbies are around!! Nothing gets done! But they distract us... so it's not ReAlLy our faults LOL :)
Post a Comment