Sometimes I feel like my life is so......."chill" I don't know. Don't get me wrong, I have worries and deadlines and tons of other things on my plate but it's not a ton of big things, just little things. But I guess that's a good thing, I'm not super busy, I'm working and going to school, but I still get time with my hubby!
Speaking of my hubby, I HATE it when he has cold sores! I don't think I've ever had a cold sore and Ben gets them quite frequently. I really, really don't like them because we don't kiss when he has one :( and they last a couple days. We'll go to kiss each other then stop and say "oh" :( usually with a very sad face. I have told him quite a lot that I don't like them.
Update on us...
Ben is on the Rugby club team for SUU and he LOVES it! One morning we woke up and I asked him how he slept and he said, "I didn't sleep, I couldn't stop thinking about Rugby" I laughed and then I said that if this continues I might have to draw some boundaries with the Rugby if it interferes with his schooling.
He is loving school! He finally got a vehicle to work on that's not his. Our good friend had a truck that didn't work and Ben offered to look at it. So they brought it to Ben's school and basically they're going to do the labor for free and he'll (our friend) just have to buy the parts. Ben just bought a small tool set (and when I say small I mean 194 parts) just until he gets the one that the school is getting for him. He was so excited, it was just like christmas :)
Me.....I'm just working and going to school. Music classes and one education class. All towards my major, but I still don't have my associates. That's my goal for next semester. I'm one class away from getting my associates and I should have had it last spring but it just didn't work out. So I'm taking a String Ensemble class and I signed up for this class because I love to play music. But this year they got a new teacher and I'm not going to be taking it next semester. It's not fun for me anymore......that's all I'm going to say.
That's about it folks, we're both doing great. Nothing super exciting to report. At least not for a while. Take luck!
1 comment:
Hey so Jeremy got a cold sore for the first time in his life like two weeks ago and it sucked!! We did the same thing... no kissing ha ha. :) Anyway, my mom told me that L-lysine can help reduce the outbreaks by A LOT. I make Jeremy take one every night now because I don't want him to ever have another one. We also learned that if you buy some tea-tree oil you can soak some into a cottonball and put it on where the cold sore is showing up and it can actually stop it from developing or it makes it go away faster (the earlier you catch it the better). Ok, I will stop giving you cold sore tips, you've probably heard them anyway. :) I just know how you feel ha ha...no fun!
Post a Comment