Tuesday, March 16, 2010

This is my GORGEOUS husband and I. Oh man he is hott!!! and he is ALL MINE!!
We took this picture when we were playing a game. and as part of the game I had to graciously apply lipstick and then after....I kissed him.

So if you didn't know, Ben and I are the nursery leaders in our ward. We love it! It certainly means that I'm not going to fall asleep in church! and I can't afford to not pay attention or we may have an escapee. But the other day we had a "lesson" on being reverent and I took a pictures of the kids showing me how reverent they could be....this is one of my favs :)


He just looks so upset! haha



So these are our snowmen! :D so cute aren't they? (please notice that ben's snowman has intense muscles)

Kind of a random post, but we're just trying to get through school and work. Its been super hard not seeing ben as much as I want. I just keep trying to look forward to the fall when we're both going to school and can have eveings together. but we're just trying to look at the bright side...we have great family & friends and enough money for our needs. we'll make it through :D

No comments: