Sunday, April 11, 2010

We're still alive

Sorry I haven't posted in along time, but we've been busy. Ben surprised me on my birthday. I went to school in the morning and when I came  back he had the best present for me...He was going to stay with me all day!!! I was so excited! That was my favorite present! He also got me some things I wanted. :D

I want school to be over SOOOOO BAD! I just can't wait to be done with it! (for the semester haha) then it'll be back to the grindstone in the fall. I've really been slacking on getting the ball rolling for our fall semester. I need to find us an apartment; make sure I'm admitted to the music program; get FASFA done (gotta get the taxes back for that one); and start de-junking my stuff.
I'm really excited to get out on our own really, and FINALLY have nights and mornings together. Sometimes I feel like we saw eachother more when we were engaged/dating than we do now that we're married. but I guess you have to pay the bills somehow.
Ben's been so amazing! He's working 2 jobs to help us save up money for the fall. I just know that if we keep paying our tithing and going to the temple, then Heavenly Father will take care of us.
Ben has been working on getting a truck fixed. It isn't his, but he really wants it to be. We made a deal that if he got 500 dollers from dotating plasma, then we'd use 500 from the money he earns from work, and buy it from his brother.
He finally got it running yesterday, and we took a little drive. He looks so good in a truck! It was fun!
But I thought I'd just give you all an update on us. We're still going strong :)

No comments: