Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Love, school and money

First off.......VALENTINES DAY!! Of course I had a great day! Saturday we celebrated valentines day. Ben had to work at the quick lube until 2. I tried to clean up a little while he was gone. He came home and we cleaned up and went to.........the gun show. (so romantic I know) haha but we just looked around for a little while. then we went to the ice rink but we decided to eat dinner first. So we went to Denny's. We were sitting there for a little bit and the couple behind us had ordered some kind of tea that smelled really terrible and it made me feel sick. So I went to the bathroom just as our food got there. I was in the bathroom for awhile and when I got back Ben was finished eating already. So I didn't feel like eating or going ice skating (which stinks cuz I really wanted to go). We just headed back home and Ben took me to Valentine's Day (the movie). He just really knew that I wanted to go see it. He's so cute! Sunday which was really the day of Love I woke up to this.....

Heart shaped waffles and eggs!!! how cute!!!

I am SO BLESSED to have such an amazing man! We of course had a very amazing weekend together, and I would tell you what I did for him, but it'd probably be too mushy for the internet, so just know that it was great! and really awesome!

I LOVE YOU BEN!!!



Now for school.....ugh. But I have to say that I have re-applied to SUU and I can't wait to get back!! We're really hoping for scholarship housing....so say a little prayer for us!
Dixie is definitly NOT my cup of tea. I know that there's alot of my friends out there that love Dixie and I'm not bashing it in anyway, I'm just saying that it's not for me. But I do have a concert on Saturday at the Eccles Fine Arts Building at 7:30 in the Concert Hall. It's going to be a great and you're all going to come....or I guess I should say, you are all welcome to come haha (no but really....you should come!)

Now for the money, Ben and I have been married for almost 2 months and we haven't done a budget. but today we sat down DETERMINED to do it. and I just want to give a shout out to MY SISTER'S BUDGET. It's a monthly budget put together by a family that were in my home ward. It's really great and I really think we're going to do well with this budget. (I reccommend it!) We want to save up for when we go to Cedar because Ben is going to be going to school as well and we are going to need to have savings until he gets done with school. (thank goodness it's only 10 months and we'll get some pell grants!)

Well, since Ben is working until late and we don't get to see each other much, weekends have become a very special time. So I'm just warning you right now, if you invite us to do something on a weekend and we don't show.....don't take it personally. We just chose to help our marriage by being with each other, than being with you. haha :)

LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Chelsey said...

gotta love budgets!!! Do you have a copy of it you could send to me? We are always looking for new ideas...


Those waffles are so stinking cute.

Rach said...

They gave us that budget for our wedding, too. Budgeting is so important! We need to do a married date sometime...when we have time and you do too! :) Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

umm if there is a marriage date we best be invited!!! and I love my sisters budget i used it all during high school and college and i still love it to this day!