So I know the last post was a little vague and I'm sorry. I'm okay now and everythings alright. :)
But here's some things that have been happening.
-I've been going to the lake recently and then at the family reunion we were at a hot spring so I was out in the sun alot. and I got a tan! (that's the good thing) but I'm kinda upset about my tan line (that's the bad thing) but I would rather have a tan line than have a tan WITHOUT a tan line cuz that would mean something...........well not good haha
and my swimsuit is too big for me (that's a bad thing) but when I bought it, it fit me. So I guess it's really that I've slimmed down alot (that's the good thing) haha
-the family reunion was a blast! it was so much fun. but this was the first family reunion without Ashli. I was sorta lost for awhile without her but I found myself. haha
but we had so much trouble getting to the reunion and getting home from the reunion! I'm really glad that my dad was okay through the whole thing.
On the way up to the reunion, the car just flat down broke. and the mechanic people couldn't look at until 3 days after it broke down! that was frustrating. so we used Grandma's car but on the way home, our trailer tire was basically going to blow up. but anyway, we left Brigham City at 11:30 AM and didn't get home until 8:00 PM! It was a really long day and I was so ready to be home.
-So.......about the last post. Ben and I had a little rough spot in our relationship. But thank goodness for talking through things and being able to kinda understand one another. I didn't talk to him for a really long time and I thought I would just not think about him, but I thought ALOT about him the whole time we didn't talk. But don't worry, we talked about it and figured everything out.
-I got my hair highlighted :) I really like it! It's a really suttle change but it's enough for me. It kinda makes me feel like I've lived my whole summer at the lake which didn't really happen.
-I hate looking for jobs! with a passion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope that you understand my frustrations with all those exclamation points. but I guess that I'm going to school so that someday I can find a job and just have it the rest of my life! It cannot come fast enough for me
but basically that's all that's going on in my life. Some good things and some bad things and everything else inbetween! :) haha
No comments:
Post a Comment