lol agreed with the triple stupid- somethins up and the change of love songs to boy hater songs sends me to my own conclusions- and so here is what i have to say- GUYS SUCK in general. so i hear ya- and i like the new tunes- and i hope that people stop getting stupider. but the chances are low. especially when those people are guy people. lol. good luck my dear:) just turn up the tunes:)
hey tia, he IS absolutely stupid stupid stupid... if you are talking about who I think you are talking about... he came over the other night and informed us about the most stupid thing he could have ever done... I am sorry I really feel for you! And believe me when I say I can totally empathize with you. If you want to talk... let me know... ps He feels really bad for what he did... although that doesn't excuse any of it or make it hurt any less. Boys can be so stupid. pss Kelby says hi!
3 comments:
Now Tia my dear, using stupid 3 times in a row is pretty strong. Who have you deemed to be triple stupid?
lol agreed with the triple stupid- somethins up and the change of love songs to boy hater songs sends me to my own conclusions- and so here is what i have to say- GUYS SUCK in general. so i hear ya- and i like the new tunes- and i hope that people stop getting stupider. but the chances are low. especially when those people are guy people. lol. good luck my dear:) just turn up the tunes:)
hey tia, he IS absolutely stupid stupid stupid... if you are talking about who I think you are talking about... he came over the other night and informed us about the most stupid thing he could have ever done... I am sorry I really feel for you! And believe me when I say I can totally empathize with you. If you want to talk... let me know... ps He feels really bad for what he did... although that doesn't excuse any of it or make it hurt any less. Boys can be so stupid. pss Kelby says hi!
Post a Comment