Friday, July 3, 2009

Brightens My Day

So Wednesday after work, I was not a very happy person to be around. I think I was grumpy because it took us forever to close! and then I got mustard on my pants and lets just say that if you would've got in my way, I probably would have bit your head off! oh and I didn't get to see Ben on Wednesday :( Naomi and Jen both say that it's probably the biggest reason I was grumpy.
Then on Thursday I had to go look for a job for the fall when school starts. I was still in a bad mood from Wednesday and then to go looking for a job and going into a store and then having them say, "I'm sorry, we're not hiring" but I had that said to me what seemed like 100,000 times!!!! I was frustrated and depressed. So when I came home, I was reading trying to relax and I got a text from my favorite person.
He asked how I was doing and I told him that I was okay, but not the best ever. Then he called me and asked if I was sick. I told him no. It was just frustrastion. We talked about what I had done so far that day and then I asked him what he did and then he said that he was just driving home from donating plasma. And we were trying to think of something to do later when a knock came at my door.....
and there he was! still with the phone to his ear. Its amazing how much better I felt just by seeing him! I know it had just been a day since I last saw him but it felt like forever!!
He really does make me happy! Just seeing his smiling face could put me in the best of moods!
and really, the rest of the day I was just fine! The previous day and earlier morning were totally forgotten.
He brightens not just my day......but my whole life!

No comments: