So as I near the time that school is going to start. It's way different from all the days in elementary school, middle school, and high school. I'm going to be away from my family for long periods of time. And there's tons of other stuff that is blowing my mind! I'm going to be taking classes and learning lessons that could effect what I choose to do with my career. (I haven't picked a major yet.) but really, I'm having a really hard time just telling myself that I'm moving out. My room is a mess right now and I haven't even started thinking about packing or even putting some of the stuff I won't need away.
I'm super scared about dating. (I think my mom is terrified for me) But most of the guys are probably looking for someone to marry. Crazy! some of the girls in my grade just got married these past couple weeks, and going to their reception is just weird. Most of the people I talk to say that I'm going to get married pretty fast. but I can't see myself loving someone that much right now in my life. I was talking to one of my co-workers about this whole marriage thing, and she is my age and she said she wouldn't marry someone unless they'd been dating a very long time. I told her the only way I would be engaged to someone under 4 months of dating would only be if the Holy Ghost had told me that I was going to marry him.
With starting school, I have so many fears, yet so many things to look forward to. I scared that I won't find any friends. It's not one of my biggest fears, but it's there. I'll just have to exert myself and be nice to everyone. I'm scared that I could loose my scholarship and not be able to keep up with my classes.
But I know that Heavenly Father will be there and my family will support me throughout all my trials.
*big sigh*
College...........................Here I come!
1 comment:
Tia i totally understand. I'm only taking two classes from dixie, and learning how to do nails, but i still feel like my life is about to change so much and its scary!!! i'm glad i found your blog! and your right, heavenly father will help us both with everything coming up- Its All Good :)
Post a Comment