Thursday, August 21, 2008

Five Days away from home and...........

Okay, so I haved been officially moved out of my house for 5 days. That's it. But it is really amazing how much I have done. I can tell right now....... college is going to be great!
So on Monday-Wednesday I had the Presidential Ambassador retreat. It was so fun!!! I met (and remembered their names) about 90 people. They are all so cool! We had a blast.

And need I mention that there are several very handsome men in PA's. I know that I'm going to love working with them. I played one of my favorite games called "the sock game" and obtained several sore body parts. Ashli and I participated in the variety show and we did 'the fountain dance' and it was a total hit!!!!! Everyone loved it.

I had to attend a freshman orientation thing. We had a motivational speaker named Marlon Smith. He was really great. After that we had a tye-dye night and if you brought something white to tye-dye, you could. Mine looks pretty sweet.

So I had one of my new PA friends (PA=Presidential Ambassadors) ask if I wanted to go play night games at a park. So I said sure and we drove up there and started playing capture the flag around 11:50. We were playing about 10 minutes and the cops showed up. Now I thought they would just tell us that we couldn't be there and they'd tell us to leave. But NO! They said that we were tresspassing and we needed to show them our ID. I didn't have mine cuz I didn't drive there. (What's really lame is that they wouldn't let the people who did have ID in their cars go get it) So they had us sit down and take all our information. We were there for probably 20 minutes waiting for them to take our info. But we had to wait until EVERYONE had been recorded and then we could leave.

so I've been away from home for 5 days and it might be possible that I could get a tresspassing ticket. I don't think they'll give anyone a ticket unless they've been warned for tresspassing before. So let that be a lesson to everyone. Parks are usually closed at DARK!!!!!

But it's been fun and exciting and I'm estatic to start classes!
Go T-Birds!!!!

No comments: