So I'm in school but I have nothing to do. So my good friend tyson said I could write about him. So I will. Tyson is so cool. He is on class officers with me. I really appreciate everything he has done. He is always getting stuff organized and getting it done. He is really a great guy!!! Oh and he is always making me smile! I will always remember the time when we were decortating for battle of the sexes and he stood by the female sign and did a little girly move in a really high voice. OH MY!!!! It was so funny! Thanks for a great year Tyson!!!!
So I'm still trying to figure out how to put up pictures from prom. I want to be able to have a picture then write underneath it then add another picture and write underneath that. If any of you know how to do that please let me know so I can get our prom pictures posted.
I cannot believe that I only have 4 more school days left until I'm checked out! YEAH!!!!!! But there is still so much I have to do before it gets out!
I congradulate Riley on his baptism and wish I could be there, but unfortunatly I have to work and do a whole bunch of other stuff. I love you!!!!!
So I'm still trying to figure out how to put up pictures from prom. I want to be able to have a picture then write underneath it then add another picture and write underneath that. If any of you know how to do that please let me know so I can get our prom pictures posted.
I cannot believe that I only have 4 more school days left until I'm checked out! YEAH!!!!!! But there is still so much I have to do before it gets out!
I congradulate Riley on his baptism and wish I could be there, but unfortunatly I have to work and do a whole bunch of other stuff. I love you!!!!!
1 comment:
Haha! I love Tyson! He's one of the best. Always there for a good laugh or when you need cheering up.
Post a Comment