Wow, Graduation is over! It was really great and super fun! Oh, Great story! I got a car for graduation! It is so cute! It's a red, 2008 Subaru Impreza. I love it! And it'll do great in the snow. Gradnite was way better than graduation! We had a hypnotist come and I haven't laughed that hard, in a really long time!!! What's really funny, is when I talked to my classmates that did it later, they didn't remember a thing!
This past week, I've been at EFY which stands for: Especially For Youth. I'll tell you of the highlights. On Monday we tried to fit 4 teenage girls' luggage into my little trunk -not easy!
When we met the boys in our company ( the whole session of thousands of teenagers are organized into companies of about 40) I was really excited, because the boys are usually cute, fun and I can find one that I have a crush on. What's really funny is the boys show up and they are cute but I don't like any of them, I have a crush on both the counselors! (Counselors are average age 21 and are assigned to be in charge of about 10 kids) Oh they are so cute!!!! *See picture above!
The dances are always fun. There is a causal one on Tuesday night and then Friday, along with the banquet, is dressed up. I always get to dance with lots of cute boys. *highlight is dancing with the counselors!
Each day (except Monday and Friday) I spend lunch and free time practicing for the musical program which takes place on Thursday night before the fireside so that we can invite the spirit. It was so awesome! I really enjoy the whole day Thursday. It is so spiritual.
Our session director talked about the love that our savior has for each and everyone of us and I felt the love of my Heavenly Father pouring over me. I know that Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ love me so much. I couldn't stop the tears from flowing. Jesus Christ suffered for me individually and it is so humbling.
Our session director, Scott Anderson also talked about the joy that the Church has in our lives. And I could feel it. We, as youth of Zion, sang the EFY medley (if you haven't heard it, ask me sometime and I'll make sure you hear it!) and I thought how wonderful it is that thousands of youth could join together and sing praises unto Him. I also thought of how we as families could be together forever and I just want everyone to feel the joy I feel in being part of this true Church! I love my Savior and My Eternal Heavenly Father!
3 comments:
Congratulations! Happy Graduation.
And so cool about the car.
I know what you mean about the conselors too. Cute. (Um...don't tell your uncle troy I said that!) hehehe
Congrats on graduation, the car (lucky!), and the cute counselors :)
I love efy that's great you had fun as a counselor i wanted to go again this year for EFY 2008 but I went as a counselor for EFY 2007 last year in Ogden yeah the counselors are cute there were some cute counselors at the session I was at that one week and congratulations! cool!
Post a Comment