Saturday, May 3, 2008

Graduation, 20 days and counting!!!!!!

Wow! Can anyone else believe that it is almost time to graduate? I'm so excited! It is hard for me to focus in class. I don't know if you guys know but I got a job at the movie theater. I love it there so much! And I'm so happy now that I have money. I can start paying my mom back! She seems to pay for me all the time! I hate it! But I love her so much! I really want to use the money I get from working to buy myself a new dress. I would really like that. But yeah, graduation is coming up and don't worry, graduation announcements will be coming soon. I get to help conduct and do stuff in graduation and I'm really excited! Further news on graduation will be coming soon! ILove you all, and hope you all have a great summer!!!!! Love, Tia



1 comment:

Claire said...

Tia! Hi! I didn't know you had a blog! It's adorable! Really cute. I'm so incredibly excited for graduation too. I absolutely hate school right now. We're almost done!