Friday, August 9, 2013

Picture overload!

Wow, sometimes I am really a slacker.
 well, it's been a crazy couple of weeks it seems.
 Travis is 2 months old! I can't believe it! He is getting pretty big. It's so funny because people will see him and say "oh! He's so tiny!" but to me he seems big! but that's just because I gave birth to him and have seen him change from a tiny tiny baby to what he is now. He has his 2 month check up next week. :)
 Here are a few pictures of him at 1 month:

Here are some of him at 2 months!





We also blessed Travis 3 weeks ago. Here are a few pictures.






And if you are friends with me on facebook you probably found out that Ben and I got new phones! We love them! It's been so fun so I have actually taken a lot of pictures on there. Most of them are just everyday pictures but maybe sometime I'll get them up. 


I realized that I didn't put up Travis's pictures of when he met Trey so here are some of those.








No comments: