Saturday, September 8, 2012

Lots of cuteness going on here!

Well, first I'm excited to announce that I got a new camera! Whoo!! I'm SOOOO excited about it and I had tons of fun taking pictures of Trey and learning lots of new stuff about my camera. One of the things Ben said to me was, "Now you won't have to borrow your Mom's Camera." Which I'm way excited about! (I love my mom for letting me use her camera, I'm just super happy to have my own.)
So there are lots of pictures, and probably will be from now on! yay!

The birthday boy! Trey is 1 year old! I can't believe it! We'll be doing his one year post soon. These pictures were taking almost at the exact time he was born last year. Crazy how time flies. I'm so blessed to have this sweet little boy in my life! And everyday I look at him and I just say to myself, "He is SO cute!" Seriously, he must have gotten it from his Dad. :)

He may have gotten his good looks from his dad but he sure loves his mama :) He loves his dad too, but mom just makes everything better. :) (top photo: another from his birthday. bottom photo: mom and trey at Naomi's volleyball game)

 Ah boy, this kid is a troublemaker! Seriously his ingenuity shocks me sometimes. Picture on the left: I caught him getting all my hair tools out of the drawer. Picture on right: This one has a story = I teach piano lessons and they get stickers for songs they pass off. Well Trey wanted one so I gave him a sticker and put the stickers back behind the piano. Trey then took the Huggies Diaper box (like one from costco) that he used to learn to walk, picked it up and put it in front of the piano bench and this picture is what resulted from that. He was trying to get more stickers. Silly boy.

 Even though he is a stinker sometimes, I love him with all my heart and just pray that I can help him grow up to be a great man. I want to teach him so many things. And I know that we (as parents) can only do our best and that the rest is up to him and God. (left  picture: Sporting a birthday outfit. right picture: cutest little guy I have ever seen! I may be bias though)

No comments: