Tuesday, September 18, 2012

1 Year!!



I know this is late, but I can't believe my little guy is 1! He is getting so grown up!
Trey loves:
-to play catch
-to eat whatever mama is eating
-to play with dad when he comes home
-to play outside! He can't get enough of it!


Right now Trey:
-can basically run
-can put his toys away
-loves to dance
-has 4 teeth
-can almost say "dog" (it's his favorite animal)
-loves to get into everything
-can climb up on the couch

I'm so happy this little guy is my life! He just makes everyday so worth while. If he wasn't in my life, I really wouldn't have a purpose right now. I just love him. And he is just the cutest ever!


Funny Story:
When we were singing "Happy Birthday" to him, he started swaying in the high chair! It was so funny! And he really enjoyed his cupcake!

1 comment:

Josh & Ashli said...

oh man! that little guy is just so stinking cute! I'm kinda bummed that we missed his party. :( but I'm just so excited that we get to see you guys at thanksgiving!

P.S. the photos are looking great sis! :)