Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Am I over doing it?

Sometimes I think I try to do too much. As the end of the semester ends, it's really starting to catch up with me. My grades aren't suffering, but I feel like I'm losing my mind. Let me tell you what I'm currently involved in.

-Full Tim Student ...... just barely though. 13 credits :)
-Working part time at the welcome center (I love my job! It's really flexible and the people I work with are great!)
-Presidential Ambassadors: sometimes takes about 3 or four hours a week but that's okay because I love SUU!
-SUU Orchestra: Love it!
-SUU String Ensemble: don't really love it :(
-Working for the Shakespearean Festival (I accompany for a Christmas play they're doing)
-Private Lessons: I'm taking lessons in St.George so I have to drive down there. and this has really put a huge dent in my time frame. Get this: 1 hour to drive down, 1 hour for lessons, 1 hour while my car-poolee has her lesson, 1 hour to drive back. SOOOO frustrating! Along with the four hours that this takes up during the week, we have to factor in practice time. yeah, lame.
-house cleaning: has definitely been put on the back burner but it has to be done sometime (usually Saturdays)
-husband: I would like to say that my husband does get a lot of time with me, and compared to before we moved to cedar he does. But here is the problem: I spend time with him and don't get my homework done...usually.....basically every time. I am then scurrying the next morning to get everything done for class.

So yeah, I'm feeling REALLY  busy right now, and sometimes I'm just lost in the whirlwind and can't think of what I'm supposed to do next. I'm so excited for the semester to be over and Thanksgiving break is going to be amazing! A break in the semester was long overdue but it'll be nice to refuel before finals.
And being my crazy self, I'm positive that I left something out that I also do during the week. So just picture craziness and that's my life :)

Ben's doing great! School and Rugby :)
(Why does it seem that his life is so simple?)

Love to all!

1 comment:

Whitney said...

Tia, sounds like you could use a free day, where you have NOTHING to do but relax! Glad you guys are doing so good!
p.s. I love your blog, its always so cute!!