Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Underwear Philosophy

So I was pondering the other night and I came up with this philosophy that I call the "Underwear Philosophy" I know that it sounds a little strange and actually it's kinda funny when you think about how true it is. I know there are tons of other things that could be compared with it, but underwear makes the most sense to me.
But I was telling my friend Jen about my little inspired moment and she said I should blog about it. So here I go.....

First off, why should we date other people? (yes my philosophy is about dating) haha
We date different types of people so that we can figure out what type of people we like. I compared this to underwear.
You don't really know what kind of underwear you like, until you try several different kinds. Ya know there are several styles of underwear out there and different brands, fabrics, sizes, patterns, and all those other fun things.
and it turns out as you try different types of underwear you may find that you like one style but don't like the fabric. Or you like one brand of underwear better than another.
Basically you don't know what your favorite type of underwear is until you try all different types. And who wants to go around with underwear that they don't like? It's either very uncomfortable or you're picking your wedgy all the time, and thats NOT fun. No one wants to walk around with uncomfortable underwear. You want to be happy with your underwear and feel very.....free haha
Is this all making sense? and I think this philosophy particularly applies to those who are looking for their eternal companion. Just like your companion is going to be really close to you, you'll want to be able to comfortable with them and completely be yourself.
Just like your favorite pair of underwear :) haha

So that's my deep thought of the day. I know it's pretty silly and I hope that I got you to laugh or at least smile! :)
luvs!

3 comments:

The Beatty Beehive said...

Oh my heavens!! Didn't your mother ever teach you about what NOT to talk about in public!:) I still think that Ice cream flavors is a better analogy. You are such a silly sweet loveable girl. The only one who could get away with talking about underwear on a blog! love you!

Megan said...

you crack me up, but make a whole lot of sense. I hope you will be able to find the right underwear for you!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting this! I'm so glad you put it up