So right now it seems like my days just blur together. I just work, then come home and sleep and eat then go back to work.
Although there are some pretty amazing things that tend to stick out:
like.....
MUD FOOTBALL with the singles ward! that was fun (even though the mud smelled something terrible!)
NIGHTS WITH BEN are just amazing. We usually go on a walk or something. I love how we can just talk and ask silly questions. It's so fun! He's a cutie! :)
JEN! she just rocks my socks off!! When I work with her the time seems to fly by and we have such great laughs and she is so patient with my obsession stories. She probably gets sick of it all.
HAVING MONEY is good too. but I really don't have anything to spend it on cuz I just work.
SINGLES WARD is so fun! we do so many fun activities and there are some fun people in the ward. technically, it's a branch but our branch is bigger than some wards here in town. haha
BASKETBALL games occasionally pop up and we go and play it's fun
SATURDAY MOVIES at shay's theater! I love it!
and did I mention NIGHTS WITH BEN!? yeah, I love those hee hee ;)
2 comments:
Yes! your life is a blur. We just see you "blurring" through the house. You go and come more than we can keep track of. Life is good and sweet! Enjoy!!
Tia! Heck no I am not sick of your stories they make me smile! And feel the need to travel the world to find my raspberry fudge!
Post a Comment