well now that it's summer I'm just working near the National Park. It's really fun and I enjoy serving ice cream :) I'm going to be so buff :) sad thing though is that I'll only be buff in my right arm haha. it's stayed busy and the hours pass by fast. I feel better about life now that I have money haha
but what's work with out a little play? I try to go to all the singles ward activities and I have gone on several dates and its been fun to get together with people and watch movies and play games.
I recently made a day with one of my good friends Jen. We had a vision to go shopping and buying some cute summer dresses but alas it was so hard to find some! I found one that I like but unfortunatly Jen didn't find one. It was kind of a depressing shopping day.
but I've got tons of ideas for cool photo places! I just need people to pose for me!! so if you would like your picture taken (okay, it would be more than 1 photo) let me know and we'll make a fun day of it :)
I was thinking one time that it'd be a fun date to just do a photoshoot together. but you'd have to go on a date with someone that doesn't mind having his picture taken and that could be difficult. but ya never know.
but PLEASE!!! I need someone to photograph!!
5 comments:
well darling dear...what would this photoshot involve? and prices?
thats what im wondering. price? cuz heck ya dude that'd be rad and i could show you some seriously freakin sweet places out by my house to take pics.
well if I had my way, I would love to take pictures and edit them for free. haha
but I'm definitly willing to negotiate ;)
TIA! you are so cute! how'd i get such a cute sis? can you help me fix my layout to look cool like yours?
XOXOXOXOX
~ash
can you tell me where is that cool photo place? my friend also loves to photo shoot. she looking for some place to photograph. would you like to share that cool photo place with her?
Post a Comment