Tuesday, April 8, 2008
Tale as Old as Time
Prom was last Saturday and the theme was "Tale as Old as Time". I was on the committee so I got to help plan and decorate. It was really cool. Soon, I will put pictures on. But I will try to describe. It was at the Intermediate school and we took the lunch tables and put them into an oval shape. WE covered the black with black paper and then with black material. Then we hung a chandalier in the middle and hung red material from it and attached it to the back of the lunch tables. It was really cool. I was really proud of it. I had a good time. I'll put up pictures as soon as I find time. I'm trying to pull together some scholarship stuff. and finish my college classes. I've got to go do my amazing stuff. Love you family!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can't wait to see the photos.
It sounds awesome!
Post a Comment